How to Google Account Bypass Your Samsung, ZTE, LG, or Motorola Device
Many people don’t realize they have the factory reset protection (FRP)security feature on their Android device (lollipop 5.0 ???? and higher) until it’s too late. The FRP lock was created to keep unwanted intruders out of your phone. By restraining access to the device until the Google account verification prompt has been acted upon. As a result, for a person to get onto the phone they must either sign into the Google account that waspreviously used or perform a Google account bypass (FRP unlock) on the device. Unfortunately, if you FRP unlock your device, all of the information will be erased. So, take the time necessary to try and remember or find out the previous google account information because it would be a bummer if you bypassed the device when it wasn’t absolutely crucial.
In this article you will learn how to Google account bypass (FRP unlock) the following devices:
Most Samsung Devices
Samsung Galaxy S7 (plus)
Galaxy S8 (plus)
The Galaxy S9 (plus)
ZTE Devices (Android version Nougat 7.1.1 and higher)
ZTE Axon M
The ZTE Blade XMAX
LG Devices (Android version marshmallow 6.1 and higher)
The LG V35 ThinQ
LG V305 ThinQ
All Motorola G series, X series, and Z series devices
Motorola Moto X ⁴
The Moto G⁴
What is a Google Account Bypass?
When somebody is selling a phone they usually are inclined to factory reset the device before the purchase.If the device is not reset, then the new owner has the opportunity to log into all of your apps including social media accounts (yes, that means Instagram ????). Also, the new owner will have access to any confidential information including images, documents, credit/debit card information, etc. In the case that the original owner factory resets the device without signing out of all accounts, then the phone is inaccessible. This is because the phone is locked to the Google verification screen. If you do not know the necessary information needed to unlock the device, it might be helpful to perform a Google account bypass. There are a few methods available that anybody can use including: bypass the verification screen yourself or use a FRP removal service.
Google account bypass is surprisingly an uncomplicated process. First, you must choose (in the list below) what brand (make) your locked phone is. After you determine the make of your device, then follow the instructions provided. You are also able to check us out at UnlockJunky.com to get your Samsung, ZTE, LG, Motorola, or HTC device FRP unlocked in 20 minutes or less. Once the unlock is complete be sure to comment on this post and share it with your friends and family!
Click the links below to find your specific unlock
Works for ALL Samsung, LG, and Motorola devices and most HTC and ZTE devices
FRP Unlock Most Samsung Device APK Method
What You Will Need
Special Android APK
Some Patience ????
- Download the APK to your Windows PC/Mac. Samsung APK
- Duplicate the special Android APK to your Pendrive.
- Turn on your Samsung device ????then connect your pen drive through the OTG cable.
- The file manager will show up on the phone.
- Find and install the special android APK.
- Now that you’ve installed the APK you will automatically be sent to the Samsung settings menu.
- Reset the phone through the settings menu. If you don’t know how to reset your Galaxy through the settings menu, then you can click here to learn ????.
- After you reset the device setup the phone as if it were new.
- Congratulations ???? you’ve successfully completed a Google account bypass!
The increased security in cellphones is generated by the increase in mobile theft worldwide. Samsung devices are amongst the most likely items to be stolen, due to the high resale value. Factory reset protection (FRP) is one of the many features that ensure the ability to protect owner information and regulate used phone sales. Luckily, as shown above, you are able to perform a Google account bypass on your Samsung device. But, please remember once the FRP unlock is complete all of the information will be erased off of the phone.
FRP Unlock ZTE Phones
The multinational telecommunications company ZTE may not be very well known in the Western markets. But, they provide exceptional devices for individuals who want a prime phone at a reasonable price. Starting in their Android version 7.1.1 update on June 2016 with the Axon 7 release. All ZTE devices that received the version update gained accessibility to the factory reset protection security feature. Any devices 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and older do not have the accessibility to the FRP function.
The ZTE Corporation has been in the spotlight for the last few months as a result of multiple illegal shipments of U.S goods to Iran and North Korea. There has been an increasing amount of propaganda about the demise of ZTE as a cellphone manufacturer. Now that the ban has been lifted, ZTE may have the opportunity to rescue their mobile department with the release of the Axon 9. If you are interested in learning more about the upcoming Axon 9 please let us know in the comments!
Warning: this method does not work if our device does not have “Swift Keyboard” previously installed.
Good luck ☺
- Once you see the Google account verification screen that is linked to the previous account that was used on the device, try to long press the @ symbol on your keyboard until a window pops up.
- Find and click the “Google Keyboard Settings” on the pop-up window.
- Tap the three dot un the upper right-hand corner, then select the “Help & Feedback” option. Pick a random word and long press so you can copy a bit of the text. A web search icon will appear on the upper right-hand corner. Be sure to click on the icon and the search field that appears, then type “Settings”.
- Go to the Settings app on your ZTE device and go to “Developer Options“, sometimes this option is not on the list so you can click the “Build Number” item 7 times. By doing so you will pull out the “Developer Options” which allows “OEM Unlocking“.
- Next, you must long press the “Power” button and reboot the device. While you are setting up your phone you will see the “Add Google Account” page rather than the “Google Account Verification” page (FRP locked page).
If you are looking to unlock your device in a short amount of time without any complications, you should check us out at UnlockJunky.com. Offering unlocks for ALL Samsung, LG, and Motorola devices plus MOST HTC and ZTE phones as well! We offer reliable and affordable bypasses that are available to anybody with a locked device and access to a Windows PC. During our business hours, our quick and easy process should take no more than 20 minutes to unlock your device. Our highly trained technician is incredibly excited to unlock your device today!
Our Business Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m PST
Saturday: 11:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m PST
Our team at UnlockJunky wishes you the best of luck while unlocking your device!
Bypass FRP on Most LG device (APK)
LG is a electronics, chemicals, and telecommunications company that was established in South Korea after the Korean war (1958). Their main focus was to provide and engineer consumer electronics and appliances. From 2000-2009 LG was ranked as one of the top 3 mobile manufacturers. Due to their sleek and durable structure. LG offers one of the top five phones on the market in 2018, and two on the top ten. The LG G7 ThinQ and the LG V30. As a result of their highly classified mobile devices and the large quantity of LG phones circulating the market, there are a few reasonable Google account bypass (FRP unlock) methods available.
What Is Needed To Complete The Bypass
Computer (Windows PC or Mac)
A Smile ????
- Using your computer (Windows PC/Mac) download the special LG APK, then copy to USB flash drive. LG APK
- Using an OTG cable connect the USB flash drive to your FRP locked device.
- The File Manager app should appear allowing you to download the special LG APK to your device.
- Now, you should have access to your settings despite the Google account lock.
- Find the “Backup and Reset” option in your settings. Tap “Factory Data Reset” and erase everything or reset device which should delete all personal information off of the device, including Google account information, photos and videos, documents, files, and apps.
- Finally, your device should reset normally.
How to Google Account Bypass Motorola
In this complete guide to Google account bypassing your Motorola device, you will learn a few uncomplicated methods to FRP unlock your phone. Usually when people are selling or trading phones they factory reset the phone before the sale. If the person who rebooted the device did not sign out of the Google account, then the FRP security feature will activate. The new owner will receive a locked device that is useless until the Gmail account information is provided or the new owner removes the FRP lock.
What You Will Need
Charged Phone (85% or higher)
Strong WiFi Connection
- Restart the device
2. Select your native language (whatever language you are most comfortable with) then click “Next” in the bottom right-hand corner.
3. Connect to WiFi, then tap “Next” in the bottom right corner.
4. You will go to the page “About Your Privacy” once you are there tap “Accept and Continue“.
5. Now, you should be at the “Verify Your Google Account” screen. The page will say “This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.”
6. Once you are here at the locked screen, go back to the “Select WiFi Network” page, then scroll down and select “Add another network“.
7. You should be on the “Add Network” input box write “1234” and hold it until you have access to the “Cut, Copy, and Share” options. Tap “SHARE“.
8. Tap Share you’ll see different applications like Copy to clipboard, Hangouts, Messenger, Bluetooth, Gmail, Drive, etc.
9. Long press on “Gmail” then once you are on the app, find “App Settings”. When you are in “App Settings” tap “Manage Accounts” then “Continue“.
10. Now, you have access to the “Settings” of your Motorola device. Next,scroll down and go to “Google” then “Search & Now“.
11. Click “Now Cards” and within the folder tap “Show Cards“.
12. If you tap “No Thanks” on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen, then the search bar that appears. Type “Chrome” and tap on the “Chrome Browser”
13. In the Chrome browser click “Accept and Continue“, then in the next page choose the “No Thanks” button in the bottom left corner.
14. Using the Chrome browser search “UnlockJunky FRP Removal Blog” on the search bar.
15. Once you get to the search results choose the “blog.unlockjunky.com” link.
16. When the page is open scroll down to the bottom of the article and choose the button “Motorola-APK Bypass Download“.
17. *If it shows “Install Blocked” message don’t panic, just tap on Settings and scroll down and enable “Unknown Sources” then try to install the app again.*
18. When installed, open it and Setup Management will show you two options
19. 1. SetupManaged profile. 2. Set up device owner. Select the 2nd one and tap SET UP.
20. After you set up your device, on the screen will appear the message to continue setting up the device. Be sure to Encrypt it.
21. Tap “Encrypt” and connect your phone to the charger, then tap Encrypt phone. Encrypt phone again and wait until your phone restarts.
22. Congratulations! your phone is unlocked… well it should be, if you had any problems along the way please don’t hesitate to let us know.
What You’ve Learned About Google Account Bypass
In this article, you’ve learned a few practical methods that can be used to Google account bypass your Samsung, ZTE, LG, or Motorola device. Unlocking your device can be a dull process that may take longer than expected, but if it’s done properly it is definitely worth the frustration. I’ve found it greatly helpful to remain calm and patient while bypassing a FRPlock. Hopefully, these methods given will help you unlock your device. If you had any troubles unlocking your device using our bypassing methods, please let us know so we can provide better information in the future.