“I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 that is stuck to the Google account verification screen, I’ve tried everything and i’m running out of options. Is there any way I can bypass the Google account it without wasting tons of time?”
You’ve come to the right place, our highly trained FRP specialists can FRP unlock all Samsung, Motorola, and Huawei devices plus most LG and ZTE! All that you need is a Windows PC, USB Charging (Data) Cable, and about 5 minutes of your time.
People Have Also Read
What is a FRP Removal Service?
UnlockJunky’s FRP removal service provides everybody with the access required to remove the original Google account from their device in a matter of minutes.
Why Would I Work With UnlockJunky?
- Save Time and Avoid Frustration
- 24/7 technical support
- NO confusing tutorials and NO risky software
- Full money back guarantee
- Perfect for those with little/no technical knowledge
How the Process Works
- Order your Google bypass at unlockjunky.com
- Open the Instructional email or start a live chat so that you can open and install our Remote Client Program (USB Redirector) onto your Windows PC. (The chat box can be found at the bottom right hand corner of UnlockJunky’s website.)
- Once the program is open start a live chat with one of our amazing technicians. (If you haven’t already)
- Your technician will provide you with the correct tech address to type into the USB redirector program.
- Plug your Google locked Android device into the Windows PC and make sure that it is on the Google Account Verification screen.
- Sit back and relax, your technician will complete the FRP unlock from there.
FRP Bypass All Android FREE
This free FRP removal solution has successfully been tested on multiple Samsung, ZTE, LG, Motorola, Huawei, and Alcatel devices.
Tools You Will Need For This Unlock:
- OTG Cable
- Flash Drive
- Locked Device
Lets Bypass FRP On Your Android FREE
- Download and install a special APK (Android Package) This will aid you in the Google Bypass process. Co[y the APK file to your USB flash Drive then use your OTG cable to link the Flash drive to your FRP locked device.
- While you are connected to the OTG cable your device will have access to the APK file. Install the APK App through the file manager on the device.
- Now access the “Backup & Reset” option found in your settings.
- Choose “Factory Data Reset” then select “Reset device/Erase everything”
- Your device should reboot automatically. After the reboot follow the instructions on the screen to setup the device
How Did The Unlock Go?
Our Team would love to hear how your FRP bypass went and what method you used to Google bypass your android device. We hope that you didn’t spend to much time removing the FRP lock on your phone.
If you have any questions about how to Google bypass your Android device, let us know!